Saturday, September 01, 2007

Monkey See, Monkey Dooz!

Yes we did it, finally. Everyone that thought Tyler was a girl, can now see he is indeed a boy. It was, I have to admit kinda sad seeing him walk out without his curls, but I have already gotten use to it. He is still simply adorable. Here are some pics of the big event. John kept on giving me the EYE (ie:stop taking so many pictures jaime, the poor girl is getting embarrassed...something like that). I still snapped away. I'm sure she's use to it. He did such a great job at being still (enough for a toddler) and sitting in the safari car while watching high school musical really helped. Okay I'm sure that wouldn't be his DVD choice, but it kept him content...



the first cut...
Tyler playing with his cut locks...
Oops! Got some hair on my sucker!
Wouldn't give me a famous tyler "cheese" smile

No comments: