Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Big Bee Update 2

So this one is of all the honeycomb/hives/dead bees that were in our strucure of our home. Pretty crazy. These are 4 black trash bags filled to the rim.
This one is...wow...honey anyone? If you can see closely that on the other side of the honeycomb is plywood, which on the other side of that is drywall and tyler's bathroom. Crazy!!
I just can't believe this is what was being built by those bees inbetween the front of our house and the inside of our house...pretty scary, huh?
They had to literally take apart each facia boards from top to bottom to make sure they remove everything.

By the way did I mention this was done like 2 days before I gave birth, and KB actually painted a sealed "additional" gaps in our home while I was giving birth. Yes that's right folks, I did say "additional". John walked around our house with the bee removal experts and spotted our to John other gaps. What a nightmare...still in the process of getting KB to help with the bill.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Ok that is just frightening! I'm glad they are gone!!