Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My day

So this was my day...

Tyler loves his tunnel and had fun playing with daddy in it. But by the end of the day he was pooped. He climbed in our bed by himself and got under the covers and conked out. That little fart always wants to sleep in "mama daddys bed". But we try to be strong since he already has issues with his big boy bed...



Tyler is "adjusting" well I guess. I can tell he is like unsure if this little Gavin is going to stay or what. But he hasn't hit him yet, so I guess we're on a good road. When he wants me and only my attention he says, "baby sleep"...as in, "put the baby to bed and love on me". One of the reasons I cry every day (besides the baby blues) is I fear that Tyler will feel less loved by me or John. I go so out of my way to make him not feel that way. Man I love that little guy so much as I now do with Gavin. Tyler has been Daddy's little boy the last week. He doesn't really go to me much or I'm usually his second choice. (sniff sniff) Oh well, in time.
Sleep. I need it so bad...

No comments: