Sunday, September 02, 2007

Stick a fork in me I'm done!

I'm ready to pop...please, pretty please with sugar on top! I wore my "mumu" today to church. Because the only other pants that feel comfortable on me right now were getting washed. I was pretty comfortable in my "mumu". It dawned on me today how big I am too. I'm really round like there's a baby inside me (go fig). I feel like Gavin is growing out and my belly is so hard you can bounce a penny off my belly. Here's some belly shots for those of you that haven't seen me in awhile, haven't seen me, have seen me lately, just want to see me...


these are all fake smiles too by the way. Notice my "getaway bag" in the far left corner. I am soooooo ready. I learned to have it ready this time around, not pack it while having contractions.

No comments: