Tuesday, August 28, 2007

38 week update

Not gonna lie, I thought for sure I would have delivered by now. What's the deal here? I guess I was right with Tyler, but way off on Gavin. Oh well, he will come in God's timing.

Blah blah...still 1 centimeter. My doctor basically said I will most likely have a september baby and might be close to my due date september 11. My fluids are up and told me to continue to drink as much as have been.

It is my God given pregnancy right to have free will to complain about anything. SO here it goes...

at church on sunday I...couldn't really sing since I couldn't really breathe...have much room inbetween my mom and john in the chairs, I had no idea where to rest my arms...couldn't waddle quick enough to the car so I would get to in the air condition. Every night I can't...sleep well enough since every bone in my lower half is widening for gavin's arrival...sleep over 1-1/2 hours before I have to flip on my other hip/go pee/or turn the air up higher. I cry all the time. Okay maybe not all the time, but I cry because I'm done.

There I complained. 2 more weeks to go. I guess Labor day will have a new meaning to me next week!

3 comments:

Casey Angulo said...

Hang in there girl.

Anonymous said...

let it out girl. Call if you need anything

Stacia said...

You poor thing!!! I miss you and cant wait to see you...that is if you are not in labor or with a newborn or in the fetal position in the corner crying. I know how you feel lady!! Hang in there!!