Monday, September 10, 2007

"Is this a tank top?"

Yes, that is what my good 'ol innocent husband said as he was folding the clothes today. I looked up to see which one of my tank tops he was folding. It wasn't a tank top, it was my maternity underwear. I know, embarassing. Truth be told I bought a bigger size than normal--can't really try them on in the store to see my size, so I guestimated. I was wrong. I hardly wear those anyway since I found my correct size a week later. But you know when laundry is low you have to compromise. I laughed. So did John. I burned them.

So my contractions came for a visit I guess. They were indeed contractions. But not strong enough to stay or cause me to cry out in pain either. So we will see tomorrow. I get it Gavin. You are testing me. I get it God. You are in control.

No comments: