Saturday, September 08, 2007

Some celebration...

...just not baby celebrating. It's birthday celebration and it's mine exactly. A day early, but well worth it. My in-laws took me out to dinner tonight for my birthday. We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory. Loved my meal and the bread was fresh and hot all the time. I found out tonight that almost 10 month pregnant chicks don't fit well in a booth so I sat on the end in a chair. I also found out that sitting in a chair is uncomfortable at almost 10 months pregnant. But then again, so is sitting in the booth. I'm so uncomfortable you guys it's pitiful. I don't even want to go out places because I'm huge and nothing fits anymore. My pants fall down since my belly is so low and my shirts don't even cover my belly anymore because it's so darn big! Maybe Gavin will be my birthday present from God. We have the next 24 hours to accomplish that. If not, we're looking at the 10th, which is cool because John's boss said he would give me $200 if he was born on his birthday. Or the good old due date on the 11th, which is probably the outlook I should have by now. And if all else fails, my planned induction at 7am. Either way I will have a baby by wednesday. So we have:

9th-Birthday present
10th-$200!!
11th-EDD right on the dot
12th-induction

Anyone care to make a bet!!

(Tyler seemed to get some spaghetti in his mouth and not ALL on his shirt and shorts. At this point in his toddler patience he wanted to go outside with papa and forget the spumoni.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was hoping for aug. 15th but whatever:)