Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A stroll down memory lane...

I can not believe our little Gavin will be here before we know it. I came across some picture cd's of tyler when he came into this world. Tyler is now going to be a big brother. We are going to be new parents again. Wow! To be honest I'm nervous. We have to start from scratch again. From the first poo poo, to the umbilical cord falling off, to eating rice cereal, to eating solid food...I think we will be okay. Here is a picture of John and I being new parents to our little 20 minute old baby boy Tyler. Never have we both experienced instant love like that before. As soon as he popped out and we saw his face. Love. Love. Love. Love. I cried. I just could not believe that he was finally here on earth with us. Now We are going to be doing it again real soon. I can't wait for Gavin to be here.

I don't think babies look all that cute when they are first born...I mean look at poor Tyler. He looks like he got beat up in a Rocky movie or something. He had a little cone head too! That's what happend when you push with all your might, and then have to wait 45 minutes for the doctor to catch your baby because she's in traffic. Stupid nurse said I would be pushing for 2 hours. Try 6 pushes, poor Tyler was squished in the birth canal getting all coney. Okay nurse what's with all that eye medicine...I think you went a little over kill, don't ya think so? Can you tell I could not STAND my nurse.

No comments: