Friday, August 10, 2007

Where have I been lately?

Just to catch everyone up...here are a "few" photo's to what's been going on in my life for the past month...


We put our house up for sell just like everyone else in California...just for fun since I'm prgnant!


We also had our family throw a nice family co-ed baby shower for our little Gavin (count down is on)...
Papa and Tyler playing pool
Grammy, mama, and nana...
rod, jen, mama, and justin...hey where's dada?
There he is! Helping mama cut the cake...
Tyler taking a little finger sample...
We also slept
We also bought a car or as John calls it, DUV (Durange, utility vehicle)
We went to go see the best circus in town where John felt like a kid again. And I just felt like going pee every 30 minutes...

My favorite part of the circus...poodles doing awesome tricks! I mean the dog is riding a scooter!

Talented elephants that know how to balance. CAUTION: All animals were treated nicely, I promise. As soon as a elephant pooped, they came by and scooped it up with a nice big shovel.

Tyler enjoying as well...who's belly is that?

What can I say? The Cram clan minus Gaivn...soon and very soon...

All and all a very exciting month. But of course that will not compare with the next month or next couple of months will hold for us. The count down is on. I'm off of work and ready to birth my Gavin. Okay, I'm a little freaked and anxious, but who isn't that's nine months pregnant?

No comments: