Monday, July 09, 2007

Long nice trip to Santa Maria...

John had a race in Santa Maria on Saturday. John, Tyler and I along with John's parents and brother headed up for a nice break from Riverside heat. For some reason, everytime I wanted to take a picture, either the camera was at the hotel OR it was in the video camera bag OR it was charging OR the battery wasn't put back in...So I snapped this on the way home of Tyler. His eyes say it all in this picture on what a long drive. We had to tow a trailer, so it took us a little longer. But actually the way John and his dad drove...I don't know if that really matters. I had to remind John a few times he wasn't in his go kart anymore!!
Anyway, we gained a few days of nice weather. And I gained something extra...a nice virus, bronchitis.

No comments: