Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oh my!

Wow! It's pretty exhausting being pregnant...while having a toddler running around. I mean Tyler woke up at 7am, and didn't go down until 2:15pm. HELP! So far (today) me puking up my intestines have been very mild. I have been a emotional basket case though. I basically broke down and cried when I called my OB to tell them I was pregnant and I had to change "the reason" for my appointment next wednesday. They said I had to rescedule to FEBRUARY 13th!! That's like 4 weeks away. A month. To me, eternity. It's after my mom's birthday. After John's cousins wedding. I don't know if I can make it. SO I ask if that's "okay" that I wait that long. (I know it's okay, but I want sooner) She says, "That's the soonest for a OB panel" Blah blah...I didn't ask you if it was the sonnest lady...I asked you if it was okay!! Whatever. I really really like my doctor. If I didn't, today would be the day I would change my OB. So I'm very emotional--so watch out!

No comments: