Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cruel

Who does such a horrible thing? If you happen to look at the 2nd bottle of Suave Shampoo, you might notice it's upside and nothing in it. Exactly. I step in the shower today and see this--after I'm in the shower, hair wet, feeling the warmth of the nice shower, and I see this...oh I love my hubby. BUT, can't he least put another bottle of shampoo in the shower caddy? Huh? I'm not asking for a million dollars. Just shampoo. So I had to get out during my shower and wrap a towel around me and run to the closet to get some shampoo. It did feel nice to get back in. You all know that feeling. That feeling of, "I'm so cold...ahhh not anymore." Such a great feeling. Funny thing is that I actually was trying to squeeze whatever was left in that bottle and put it on my hair. It didn't work. My hair is long thick and needs lots of shampoo. Make sure you always replace what's gone in the shower men.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did the same thing to myself. i am out of body wash so i turned it upside down to let the rest drip to the top.

dad would do that with salad dressing, remember?

Janie said...

Here's to seperate bathrooms!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie, You have been married longer then me and I know that guys just don't think of those things. And if they do think to replace something that is empty they have to ask you where to find the new bottle because they have no clue where to even begin to look for it. But it does make me laugh at how different we are.

Anonymous said...

Rod is waiting with a heated towel when I get out of the shower. NOT.