Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm back...again...

Yeh, so I said I was gonna start blogging again but my "New" computer decided that the "new" hardrive decided to crash or whatever they do. What's so funny is when my husband went to go use it one night and noticed it wasn't working...you know what the first words out of his mouth were? "Jaime? what did you do?" Ha! So here I am typing with our old E machine that was in our closet. So slow and boring and I have no way to load up pictures. By the way I have a new camera! Yipee!! That's what I wanted for Christmas...one thing...nothing else...to ditch the old 1" screen sony cyber shot...for a new masterpiece. It finally went kapootz when Tyler was doing something really cute and it didn't want to work. Then John realized I was right and the camera sucked! But little did I know (or did I?) he got me a camera for Christmas. But also that same day his work gave some employees all Canon ELPH 630 power shots. YES!! All mine...so John returned the one he got me at best buy and then I got even more presents!!! But all I really cared about was that camera. I stayed up one night reading the book so I would know how to do stuff on Christmas. Then poor tyler has been sick since the day after Christmas. To be totally REAL with you all that DO read my blog...I hadn't watched TV for a couple of days. And if I did it was tivo'd...and if it was tivo'd I watched it like 1-2 days later. So I had no clue that James Brown died, President Gerald Ford died, Hussein was gonna be hung, Hussein was hung. I felt so out of the world and stupid when I heard the new current events. I watched a tivo'd oprah one day and the commercial said they were gonna hang hussein tomorrow...(I know, why am I watching a commercial when it's tivo'd-don't ask!) then at 6pm that day he's already dead. I was tripping...tivo plays with your mind! So today Tyler sees the doc, and he has ear infections in both ears, tonsillitis, and bronchitis. Poor kiddo. I hate it when he is sick. I feel like if I take him to the docs all the time for a runny nose they say it's just a cold. But when I really think it's nothing, it's SOMETHING!! And this was a long weekend because of new years. I wasn't about to take him to urgent care. I have heard horror stories and didn't want to become one. So I m off to bed, well to read for awhile and then to bed. Good night and see you in the morning...ah well you know what I mean...

No comments: