Sunday, January 21, 2007

The most wonderful place on earth...in So Cal...

I went to Disneyland on Friday with my siblings and their loves. My love was at work so I brought my other one. I actually had a pretty good day--considering I'm pregnant and suppose to be feeling sick. So far I'm good. John and I got year passes for Christmas from his parents. I'm stoked because Tyler is still free until 3. So we're all good in the hood! Just sucks that I won't be going on any rides besides the jungle cruise and small world. But I get much more enjoyment seeing Tyler have fun.
Tyler absolutely loved the merry-go-round. He cried when we got off of it...so did Jen.
Here we are on the jungle cruise. I jumped from the gun fire, not Tyler. It may look like I'm trying to choke my son, but he wouldn't look in the camera...the elephants were much more interesting I guess.
This is me and Cruella. She hated that I stole the shot. Poor Tyler wouldn't go up to her by himself...wonder why?
This is Tyler and I at Rainforest Cafe. It kinda looks like we're in the forest.
If you look at the front row, person 3 and 4, it's Rod and Justin. THEY went on the tower of terror. Jen, Burg, and Tyler and I sat by the sidelines. I had to because I'm with child. BUT even if I wasn't, there is no way in fire I would go on that. Plus it was a good time for me to change Tyler's diaper.
Jen and Rod...
Justin and Burg...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great day at the magical kingdom. When you are not pregnant, you have to go on Tower of Terror. That is my favorite ride! I too was terrified at first,but now they can't keep me off it.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful child. Sucks that John wasn't with us.

Anonymous said...

the best part was trying to get tyler to say my name.

Juh-haHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

that is all i got. repeatedly.

i love him.

Anonymous said...

I had fun, fun, fun! Tyler seemed to have a good time as well! He almost had my name too, Buhhhh-huuu. (Hopefully the next two letters are an R and G and not T & T) Otherwise I'll be living my childhood memories all over again!