Monday, January 15, 2007

Now I know why I was feeling sick!

Since Friday I have been feeling kinda of nauseated. Bingo! I'm gonna have a baby!! I didn't think I was, because last month I felt sick too and took a test (negative). But I sure pooled the wool over my eyes. Tyler's super stoked too. He can run around and be crazy with someone now. Well not NOW...but like in late August. But even then, the baby will be just a newborn. But you guys get the jist. John is so excited of all I think. He was already asking when we should work on the room. HA!

A lot of people don't know, but for me it's been a little of a struggle this 2nd time around. It wasn't so easy like the first time. So I quickly got bummed out. I felt like it was out of my hands and control, and of course the end of the world. It was all in God's timing. The timing is now and we are so excited that we are gonna have another baby soon. I can't wait. And of course I will be blogging about it!

Bummer, I was gonna join Weight Watchers tomorrow too...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo. Jen and I are so happy for you and John and for us. We are going to be an aunt and uncle again. Thank you so much.

I'm glad you are recognizing God's role in all of this. We will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

HOW EXCITING JAIME!!!! Tyler looks so proud. We'll be praying for you and looking forward to the new little Cram :)

Anonymous said...

God is so good to answer our prayers. Timing is key and God knows that. I am so happy for all of us as our family continues to grow. I pray that you will have a wonderful pregnancy and that baby will be healthy and perfect like Tyler. Tyler looked pretty excited holding that sign.

Anonymous said...

Way to go John and
Jaime! I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

i cant wait! this time me and bobby get to be in the room with everybody!

congrats! when is babby 3?

Anonymous said...

cameron said," I hope you have a baby just like Tyler. If it is I would be shocked, I mean a boy. Have a happy baby. Congratulations for your baby"

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy ( or girl), GiGi and I are thrilled! What great news. I love your documentry style pics. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO to Jaime, John and Tyler

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so wonderful... =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so wonderful... =)