Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why God Made Little Boys...

God made a world out of His dreams, of magic mountains, oceans and streams; praires and plains and wooded land. He then paused and thought, "I need someone to stand on top of the mountains, to conquer the sea; to explore the plains and climb the trees, someone to start out small and grow sturdy, and strong like a tree" and so...He created boys, full of his spirit and fun to conquer, to romp and run with dirty faces, banged up chins, with courageous hearts and boyish grins. When He had completed the task He'd begun, He surely siad, "That's a job well done."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post! My two boys have opened up a world of conquering I'd not seen before (starting my mothering journey with a girl).

Totally different beasts, boys.