Thursday, February 14, 2008

In a Nutshell...

So to speak this has been my life for the past couple of months. It's been busy and I haven't gotten a chance to blog about some things. So here it is in a nutshell!



Here I am with Gavin on Christmas Eve in the ER. He wasn't feeling great, sounding great (horrible cough) and was getting worse through the day. I was afraid he was developing bronchitis...he did by the way...
Here is tyler opening his "big" present. Yes we got him drums. He loves them, especially when anyone else plays them so he can run and dance in circles in his room. Yes there in his room. What? You think I was gonna put them downstairs?

This is John's truck. Obviously the person who did this was on Santa's naughty list. This is what john walked out to after we had a nice time being together as a family and enjoying the kids open up their gifts. Way to kill the mood, eh?


"mama? i wanna hoed da bebe..."
"Okay Tyler, sit down."
"I love my bebe buther"
"Ahhh..."

gavin is such a happy baby. We are so blessed!

Here Tyler is turning into the incredible hulk...j/k. He got a hold of a green candy cane and went to town on it. Need I say more?

Tyler got his first helmet and knee and ankle pads. "mama? I want a skeetsbord?" He loves to watch FUEL TV with dad.

Superman is in the holiday spirit.

Before...
After...

Home Depot price, $2700...Our price, $600...priceless.

Gavin's first taste of rice cereal...didn't like it, wasn't sure what the heck mama was putting in my mouth. Will try again later...



That was the last few months in a nutshell....

STATS

tyler...34 months

gavin...5 months

jaime...329 months

john...365 months

kali...58 months (people yrs)

c-ya!

No comments: