Friday, February 15, 2008

My "Hallmark holiday"...

So yesterday was Valentines Day. We didn't do anything, in fact we will be going out to dinner on Saturday. We don't like crowds or waiting for 4 hours for a dinner. It was either that or having 10pm reservation. So no big deal to have our little day on saturday night. We will probably end up going to Northwoods Inn or try Las Campanas in Rancho.
So John and I exchanged cards and I gave him candy and he gave me flowers. He sent them to work. I love to get flowers at work. What girl doesn't want to feel special in front of others. To bad I didn't go to work that day! I actually had my ulltrasound in the morning and came home to be with tyler since he was sick. So, I had to go into work to pick them up! Poor John. Thanks for the flowers sweetheart!!

Here's tyler on his first valentines day (10 months)...notice the bib...

Here's Gavin on his first valentines day (5 months)...see the bib?

Here is tyler all grown up and stuff...minus the "baba"...hey, we're working on that...along with the potty. Can't we just ship our kids off for potty training camp?

"Have fun honey, make sure you use the potty...remember to flush"

"See you at the end of summer!"

Guess not, huh?

Love him to reeses pieces.


No comments: