Sunday, February 10, 2008

Okay Okay already I'll blog.

So a lot has been gping on so I haven't had time to sit at my computer and download pictures and write my stories like I like to. I don't sit at a computer all day long (Justin) so I don't have that luxury. Plus I went back to work last month, and my spare time I iron my scrubs and get dinner ready. I know exciting.
Actually this past week was exciting. I had a bad pain in my stomach and was vomiting like um teen times (lost count after 10)...wait, I counted how many times I threw up. After every trip to the bathroom I said to myself, 5, 6 ,7, 8...I only did so I can tell the doc. I never thought how funny that sounded to count. I should have just drawn tally marks on the wall. Anyway, this thursday I will have aultrasound of my belly to see (no not that I'm pregnant) if I have gallstones. Because I have had this attack before many times, but would just pass them off as, um, well, gas bubles or indigestion. But there getting more severe and I was really heave ho'ing it. I got scared when I had to get a shot on my second trip to urgent care on wednesday. So we will see.
So no pictures. No big paragraphs as of yet...I guess this one was a good size. So stay tuned.

No comments: