Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thinking...

Yes I am.
I'm thinking why I can't fall asleep until like 1 am almost every night.
I'm thinking why my first born tyler slept through the night at 8 weeks, and Gavin is still waking up at 4am.
I'm thinking if tyler will wake up in the middle of the night and come to my bed and say,"Mama? Monsters."
I'm thinking about my dad.
I'm thinking about my mom.
I'm thinking I think I'm over my PP depression.
I'm thinking that the people who won the mega million in Georgia are truely lucky. They picked their kids or grandkids birthdays for the numbers. I and 11 other people had the machine pick them.
I'm thinking of a creative way to take tyler's "ba-ba's" away from him tomorrow.
I'm thinking of switching to organic food for my kids.
I'm thinking about this one patient of ours that is truely gonna die because of insurance stupidity.
I think I think too much.

3 comments:

Stacia said...

no wonder you cant sleep!! You got a ton on your mind mama!! As for the babas.. I dont know. We told C we lost them. It seemed to work. But who knows. Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie, just found your blog and read the whole thing til way back~loved the circle christmas cookies! WOW you sound like me, my mind is always going in ten million directions, as I get older I am finding that writing things down and emptying my mind to a close friend is freeing up my mind...

loved reading your blog
lots of love
tammy brown

Anonymous said...

Jamie!
I missed seeing your smiling face at MAP on Thursday evening. You missed a good night & we missed you.

Dawn