Saturday, August 11, 2007

Jesus had long hair!


I am sick and tired and tired of being sick of people's comments on Tyler's hair. Yes it is long. No he's not a girl. But thank you for the beautiful comment. I mean seriously here. If I want to let my childs beautiful hair grow until it hits his feet, I will and just leave me alone. For those that think that we will cut his hair when someone tells us he's a beautiful girl...too late. We already got that comment. There usually people that are old too. It's still a compliment, hence the beautiful part! In fact, when we were leaving the hospital the day after he was born (dressed in blue) someone said in the elevator what a beautiful girl. Can boys not be cute anymore? Because to me newborns look all the same...Grrr. I did trim his hair a little since I know it was getting in his eyes and such. But we will cut it soon. Then I will get to hear, "It's about time...."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

he can be mini-jesus

let's get him into a wood-working class...

Anonymous said...

shave his head

Anonymous said...

dye it pink! take that!