Saturday, March 31, 2007

Race day at Cal Speed

So today was a fun filled day at Cal Speed Raceway in Fontucky. John had a great day. He was in the top 3 throughout the heats and main. He placed 4th at the end of the day which of course was by unfair racing. And I'm not just saying this because I'm his wife. Two guys jumped the start and I was shocked that no one stopped the race to redo the start, but that's life. He didn't get a trophy, but the 2 guys that jumped did, but they got dropped from points, so they got there's. It's tough sometimes seeing John out there going like 100mph. I always pray for him and I can't but help think the worse sometimes if something were to happen. I even get tearful if I just focus on that. I love him so much I don't anything to happen to him out there. I'm lucky John is a safe driver, he just has to watch out for the other idiots! Tyler was a great pit crew helper, here some pics...


He wanted this helmet on, and wouldn't let us take it off. He couldn't even walk with it on. Ha Ha!!

No comments: