Tuesday, March 27, 2007

In the evening I hung with some old friends!

After Burg's shower I went and spent some girly time with some good friends from high school. It took all of us like 2-1/2 months to plan one dinner together. We are all so busy with kids, family, careers, wedding planning, baby planning it's ridiculous. We all had to bring our planners so we can plan for next time. But we made it out to Ciao Bella's. Great food. Great fun. Great times! Enjoy the pictures!
Stacia, me, Kim, and Tiffany
There's our Kim "the lawyer", and Tiffany our little "bride-to-be"
Stacia "the mom of a cute and fun loving toddler" and me...you know me.
Anyway, these gals I have known for like over 10 years. Kim since elementry, Tiff since middle school and Stacia since high school. We lost contact for while, but not kidding thanks to myspace we are found again!! Whoo hoo!! See you all in June for our next outing!!

1 comment:

Kim E. said...

So much fun! I wish you were coming this weekend. I miss you.