Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm pooped!

No picture. Just plain pooped. Tired. Exhausted. I have been yawning since 9am this morning. It doesn't help being put on hold by insurance companys either. Then I had to deal with "not the brightest crayon in the box" kinda person with sbc for our internet at work. Luckly I got to break away to take Justin to work.
But anyhoo, I'm tired. I feel asleep on the couch at 7pm. I was awaken suddenly by tyler saying, "HEY MAMA!" It's so cute to hear him say mama. Love it. I'm so blessed.
It's funny life goes on when you are not at home. I went to work early and John dropped tyler off at his moms this morning. John said when tyler was just starting to wake up he was saying mama. When he ran to our room and looked in our bathroom and didn't see me, he looked at john and said, "mama?". John told him I was at work. He grunted. Love him. Did I say I am so blessed.
Thank you Lord for what you have given me. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

No comments: