Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lights Camera Action...Wiggles!

Yes that's right folks. John, Tyler and I went to see them today. We were on their website last night looking around and I asked John when they were in town. They were in town this weekend!! We actually got tickets. You think we would have gotten crappy seats, but they were great as you can see from the pictures below. I'm not gonna lie to you. It was a FUN show. They laugh and joke on stage. They interact with everyone. They smile and wave to the kiddos (inlcuding our little tyler). I had a blast!! Oh so did Tyler. And don't let John fool you. He was grinning and smiling during the 1-1/2 hour show. It was kinda sad when it was over. I was kinda star struck seeing the wiggles. Even the back up dancers on the tv show were there. I guess they are all regulars. We enjoyed are day. Here's some pics...

this is my favorite wiggle, Anthony. He looks kinda weird with the red eye, but he's the funniest!

Here's the gang making fruit salad...yummy yummy!

There's the newbie Sam swimming like a fish (he took the place of Greg). He had to retire early because of a heart condition. They showed a video before the show with Greg saying goodbye and saying he could no longer wiggle...it was kinda sad.
There are all the wiggles's including captain feathersword saying goodbye.
There's the famous "toot toot chugga chugga" big red car!
Tyler and me totally having a ball!
There he is digging like Wags the dog.
He was trying to get John's attention on the wiggles. The most important thing.
Our little group shot, courtesy of Jaime Cram Photography.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cold spaghetti cold spaghetti!

did they sing that? and did tyler do that high pitched thing?

i love that!

i am forming my own kids band.

the waggles.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I am actually jealous. I looked into seeing those superstars and at the time it was mucho $$$$$$$$$$. I am stunned and sad at the news of Greg having to retire. He seemed like the main guy. Looks like you had a great time, Yeah!!