Monday, February 26, 2007

I betcha didn't know...

THAT...
I don't own a ipod nano, shuffle, any other ipods out there...
I have to make sure there are no dishes in the sink before I go to bed...
If I'm too tired, too sick to put the dishes away, I'll put a towel over them...
I cannot sleep in past 7am...
When I first met John I knew in my heart he would be my husband...
I don't let my nails grow, I bite them I don't clip them...
I let my poodle give me a morning kiss before I let John...
I'm in to details...
I love to give...
I wish I'd give more...
I'm scared of my second delivery since I know what to expect...
Although John does the bills since I worried about them too much, I still do, everyday...
I need to step out in faith more...
I fall asleep at night when I'm praying...
That I feel so absolutely lucky to have a wonderful child...
I feel blessed that God has given John and I another child to love...
I'm sick of myspace...
I walk the aisles of Target on my days off sometimes just for fun...
I always deny to open up a target card (trouble)...
I love to have company over...
I use wite-out more often than I should to cover my mistakes...
I have to talk to someone on my cell phone on my way home from work...
I love to sing around the house, in the shower, in the car...
I wish I would have more confidence in myself to try out for the worship team...
I'm one clumsy brunette...
I thought it was unfair that God took my dad so soon...
I was being unfair to God about my dad...
I love those Costco hotdogs and cakes...
I think I can always look better...
I think my sister's makeup always looks perfect...
I'm a fan of Tyra Banks...
I like to bake food rather than cook food...
I sometimes wish I would have been a doctor...

So I thought I would tell you!

2 comments:

Janie said...

That was fun! I can relate to a few of them....Target for sure!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your awesome! All those little things make you you.