Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

Tyler's cheesey birthday smile for grammy
Mom's cheesey birthday smile for the camera...heehee...
Ah, Tyler had to be close to Burgundy that night. If Justin kissed her cheek, Tyler had to. Ya see, he's in that "copying everything" stage. You cross your feet, he crosses his feet. It's quite cute.
But overall we had a nice night celebrating a wonderful person-MOM. We went to PF Changs for dinner and had pie from Marie Callender herself. I love getting together with my family. I love each of them and lucky to have each of them in my life. Including my mom. She does a lot for her kids and always thinks she falls short. She would and will do anything for her kids to make them happy and I love her for that.
M-makes sacrifices
O-obundance of courage
M-memories of joy
I love you mama!

No comments: