Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Disneyland!

That little stinker is stealing a sip of my soda. Thought I wouldn't know, eh?
Say Cheese. My little cheese ball with Daddy. He absolutely loved going on rides the whole day.
I think this one might be his favorite!
Not quite sure about the Monsters Inc. ride.
OKay maybe this one is his favorite with Daddy. John was helping Tyler blast the evil Zurg in Buzz Light year ride.
We had such a wonderful day at disneyland. I was able to go on all the rides with tyler and John. We realized Tyler cannot wait in a line longer than 10 minutes. And that most kiddy rides are 1-1/2 minutes. Maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaahhh. John made it to Disneyland.

That's very cool. I almost cried with joy.

Anonymous said...

i will dominate tyler at buzz lightyear!