Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Which one are you?

So when it comes to Christmas shopping which one are you...
Are you the "list checker"? Or are you the person who actually takes time and thinks about what that individual really needs? Do you really sit and think what that person is in need for or would love to open up with such surprise. I know Christmas is not about presents at all. It is about the birth of our young saviour. But I was just thinking about this last night. If you are a list checker, do you just throw stuff in the cart that looks good with a mindset of, "hey l'm buying them a gift". Or if you really take time to think about each gift that you are able to give to that someone? And in doing that you may take up till Christmas Eve to complete your shopping. I really don't know where I'm going with this, I just thought I would blog about it.

No comments: