Friday, June 01, 2007

The meaning of being close

So as I was getting ready Thursday morning for work, I hear this dragging noise. I'm thinking to myself, "what on earth is that?" The moment I finish my thought and turn around, I see this. Tyler dragging his table from his room. I ask him what he is doing. He smiles and says, "table!" (but of course in toddler language). He runs off. I get up to see if John saw this, and he is laughing in bed. Tyler comes back with one of the chairs. Runs off again. By this time I sit back down to continue to get ready. Yup, I guessed it. He brought the other chair in. Runs off one more time. Comes back with a handful of his cars. He sits down and plays while mommy gets ready. He just wanted to be close to me I guess. Reason #758 why I love my Tyler!


No comments: