Friday, June 01, 2007

Always close the baby powder

Because if you don't and happen to dissappear for a minute or two to use the bathroom, this is what happens. I walk into what I thought was our living room, but I wasn't sure since I couldn't see anything except for white powder in the air. I ask tyler what he had done. (stupid question). He says, "mama...no worky (as he is shaking the EMPTY baby powder bottle)...powder?" Oh no tyler it did work just fine son...cough cough. Reason #598 why I love my tyler!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome.

Anonymous said...

That's what little boys are made of. It is always an adventure to see what mischief they can get into. I know I wasn't fast enough when he shot out thru the doggie door. He must be part monkey to cause he loves to climb.

I love to hear him call me "gammie".

Anonymous said...

Miss Jaime,
How are you? How cute is your son!
We miss you!!! Hey, I have a Disneyland pass we should go sometime. I need a new email address for you. The one I have stopped working ages ago.

Jill

Jaime said...

Hey Jill-
Hopefully you will check back and see this. my email is jaimecram@hotmail.com.