Thursday, May 24, 2007

The big D!




SO we went to Disneyland (love having passes) on Sunday afternoon. Had a blast. You think I would have a boring time at the big D being with child. But I went on every ride. Well of course they were the kiddie rides like Mr. Heimlichs choo choo train at California adventure. We also went to the tiki room. Huge favorite amoungst the little one. But it was fun!

We actually saw the parade. I always think this is a great time to go on rides, but we knew Tyler would love to see it. He is a crack up. Pluto, Peter Pan, Goofy, dancers would come by him and he would just stare. They would pat him on his head or put their big huge puffy white disney hand out for a hand shake or high five and he would just stare. The other kid next to him got all the love. Oh well. I guess he was taking it all in!! At the end Mickey and Minnie kissed. It was special, I actually got teary eyed. No joke. Remember I'm pregnant, I'm emotional. I had to get a picture of the lovely couple.

No comments: