Saturday, April 28, 2007

I live on the party block

We moved in September of 2005. November of 2005 we had one our NEW neighbors throw a party like going to 1am. John wanted to complain, but I begged him not to since we were the only ones on the block (can't be sneaky). Then same neighbors had another one months later, other neighbors have some and it goes on and on...I have no problem with some party time, Dj's, jumpers. That's all good in the hood. I can't stand it because I picked the wrong room for Tyler to sleep in. His window is right there amongst the bumping music. Like right now it's 10pm at night. There's kids running down the street. There's kids jumping in this castle jumper. There is currently a hip hopping dance floor (with lights) in their garage spinning, "Move your body girl..." Our homes are so close together it's ridiculous. Are these people unaware of this? There are 2 houses down from me. There is no shame in their game I guess.
The way John and I look at it is, if Tyler can sleep through it, then great. But he's not right now. He keeps on waking up. I did leave out he sleeps with a box fan in his room too. So yeah, he shouldn't be hearing anything except for a jet airplane. So you know that music is bumping! When is the time limit to reduce noise for parties? How long can they drag this on? Am I old? Yes, probably. But, Tyler needs to get to bed now, not listen to the mac-a-rana!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats horrible. who still does the macarena?