Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!

4 years ago John and I got married. 2 years later (1 day shy actually) Tyler was born. 2 years later (now) we have one on the way. I'm very simple. Simplicity is always more. Quality time is what I crave. Dinner is fine with me. I'm not really into jewlery. I don't know what I would really want if he asked. I want him. He sent me some beautiful flowers and we just hung out. Tyler, John and I. I'm kinda feeling sicky the last few days, and with so much going on this week. ie: Tler's birthday, our anniversary, Justin's wedding, Easter. We decided to post pone any dinner arrangements till next week, when we can breathe.

I love you John Cram. You have given me many joyous moments, spontaneous times and just always put a smile on my face. I truely am blessed all the way around with you being my husband. You are MINE!

No comments: