Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thanks for the link love my brother from the same mother




I told my brother to get my link out there and he came through like glue. I also told him I would drop his name on my blog for a week if he did it (hmmm hidden agenda). Ouch. I think I dropped something, oh it was JUSTIN. HA! And yes I will be probably posting alot of pictures of my son and hubby. More so of my son!! But hey it's what I do when he is sleeping. So here's a little tease. My hubby John and I.
Tyler in the back seat chillin' and our dog, Kali. She may look like she's 90, but she is actually 3. And she has cost more than tyler so far!

3 comments:

Casey Angulo said...

Hey Jaime, glad you have a blog. I am sending some love from my blog. Can't wait to hear about your everyday happenings.
-Casey

Anonymous said...

you should tell eveyone how cool i am.

Anonymous said...

Hi from a "I don't know your brother at all, but still blog with him none the less blog friend" Nice site.