Monday, October 23, 2006

Good Morning Mommy!!


So I get to wake up to this lately. Wonderful I think. John has been out of town since saturday (sniffle sniffle) Tyler's hair is just like my sister Jennifer's hair in the morning. Well at least that's what my mom says about her when she was little and Jen agrees. I HAVE HAVE HAVE to brush it in the morning before he takes his 1st nap, because if I don't it will look like this and then it's just not a pretty site or sound in the Cram household. I have to bribe him with Superman gummies and Wiggles. Anyone have the same problem with your kiddo's hair, husband's hair, your hair, dogs fur??

1 comment:

Casey Angulo said...

Caleb gets crazy matted down hair when he wakes up in the morning. Glad to see Ty's har long. Him and Caleb are rocking long (rock star) hair together.