Monday, October 09, 2006

I have had it...


Okay this is my 3rd day blogging. I can't seem to figure out how to post my links to my page. I thought this was going to be super easy. So if you happen to see "Google Neww" and "Edit me" as one of my links. Excuse me, I'm still under construction. Casey was kind enough to give me some help. I thought I would be able to figure it out tonight, but no dice. I found the template, but when I insert the URL in the spot, it doesn't show up. I save it. Nothing. I refresh. Still nothing. I delete and start over. Nada. I have to be doing something wrong. Because I have NOTHING! So if anyone wants a link to Google news, come to my blog and I can take you there! So maybe I will see if my brother JUSTIN will help me...heh heh!

4 comments:

Casey Angulo said...

in your template... In the code for the links...
insert url in the url space and make sure you have the http and back slashes and all that jazz and then insert your text that you want to appear in the area that says... edit me or text or google news. copy and paste these as many times as you want and just keep changing the url and text to your desired content. When you copy and paste if it does not line up exactly, no problem. It wont appear funky.
Casey "blog tech support"

Janie said...

Don't worry-- it took me weeks! And many many tries and I finally got the links to work. Don't feel bad. Casey is right though. :)

Anonymous said...

your brother is very handosme.

Anonymous said...

I agree with justin aka j rocka- your brother is very handosme! (I think that's spanish for very hot!