Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Please vote!

I'm not talking abuot the presidential election either...vote for Gavin on 104.3 fm's website. For their beautiful baby contest. Gavin will have a shot at winning $20,000 for a college education...beause you know that will only cover books, right?

Anyway, voting starts tomorrow the 30th and last until Sunday the 3rd. Go to http://www.1043myfm.com/ and click the top banner where it says..."My beautiful baby contest..." and that will take you to the round 2 galleries and all the rules. BUT if you check the page out today it will only show round 1 galleries still. So PLEASE check back tomorrow (7/30) and vote. I think all you have to do is register your name and email and to vote you will need to have a email account...who doesn't have those...

Here is the picture I submitted so you know what beautiful baby you are looking for...

In case anyone was wondering why I didn't enter tyler my 3 year old...he is too old...but don't worry I entered him another contest!!

No comments: