Friday, April 04, 2008

We have a 3 year old!

Tyler turned 3 on Friday April 4th. A day before our 5 year anniversary. I remember the day of our 2 year anniversary...I sat in the hospital post-partum room with my hospital bagel, frosted flakes, applesauce and orange juice (Hey, I didn't eat the WHOLE enitre day before...food and labor don't work). Here Tyler is 2 weeks old...

Here is our little firecracker now! It's not the best picture, but he never stay still ong enough to take one where he is actually smiling.


John and I both agree that it's crazy that we have a 3 year old. What's even crazier is we have another one that is only 7 months old. This past year, I'm not gonna lie to ya-has been "terrible" and "trying". We both hope it gets better, you know like wine...gets better with age. Let's hope Tyler is like wine persay! Besides that, he is the most fun we have had around our house. He makes us mad, and happy and proud that God blessed us with such a smart and wonderful son .

We love you Tyler,

Daddy and Momma

No comments: