Monday, April 21, 2008

Surprise!!


So John called and said he was coming home "earlier" than he thought. I was like, "Cool"! He then told me he had a surprise for me. So you can imagine what I was thinking...flowers, a gift, a subway 6 inch vegie delite! <--those were delicious when I was pregnant.
So John comes walking in the door with his shirt off. And as soon as I saw the little tape on his collar bone and his childish little grin...I knew it was his tattoo that was my surprise.
The tattoo was not the surprise, it was actually the day he did it. I knew he wanted to get this tatoo, but didn't know when. Well him and my brother were "sneaking" behind my back for the past 2 weeks trying to draw up the artwork and set up an apoointment. Well, you guys pulled it off!
For those of you that are asking...no I don't care he got a tattoo. I mean come on, a tattoo doesn't change a person's personality or what they stand for. People are judged in soceity today because they don't look "normal". There called weird and crazy, and automatically assume they rob banks. I mean look at my brother, he has a lot of tattoo's...and he is the most sensitive guy I know. AND he hasn't robbed a bank...that I know of (heehee). As of Friday, John is still the same guy I met 10 years ago, the same guy I married 5 years ago, and the same guy I had dinner with last night.
So I get to rub lotion on his tattoo like 3-4 times a day, wow I'm a lucky girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John is an American Bad @ss