Thursday, March 20, 2008

"I see you..."

I was looking through pictures on my camera tonight and came across these photos that made me laugh. But not the focused object in the picture. I never noticed my dog trying to get in on the shot! Check Kali out at the top center of the picture...

Now this was taken on Christmas Eve last year. My little grandma is so happy when she gets to hold her grandchildren. I mean great-grandkids...can you imagine Justin or Jennifer sitting on her Arthritic bones? Yeh, either can I. Anyway, she was holding Gavin with big smiles...but I noticed that Justin and Burg are cheesing it up in the background.
"I love you my little muffin head..."
"I love you too my handsome stud-rocka!"

Hahaha...okay it's late I have to go to bed...

3 comments:

April said...

Hey Jaime!

I guess you know by now I won't be making it to the MNO (it was tonight, right?) I'm sick!!! And seriously tired of being sick...

Cute pic of your kiddo. :)

Anonymous said...

very cute

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin had hair then!