Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas time at disneyland












We went to Disneyland on Sunday with my inlaws. It was such a nice day. Cool. Not really crowded. It was Christmas-ie and fun. I tell you the only way to go to Dland is in a wheelchair. I wonder how many people are faken it just to walk on to rides. Janice (john's mom) had to be in a wheelchair due to a recent foot surgery. We did walk on to rides. We went on the finding nemo ride. I give it 3 star out of 5. First star will be for the great nemo music while you wait and while you are under. The second star I will give for the fun seating arrangements. Lastly my second star will go for the great water proof sealant they used so we all didn't die. The voices are so lame because they are not the "real ones". I mean Dory is Ellen DenGeneres. You can't fake her. So that was cheesey. It's weird, I didn't know what to expect. The images are like of a holographic or something. It's all computerized. We also saw the christmas parade too. We waited for an hour to get a good spot and people come all up on you to mooch in on your territory. I stopped them. One guy said to me, "Where's you F*%$#@! Christmas spirit!" I told him it was in my heart, not on this corner where I have been for an hour. I also told him to watch his language around all these small children. I would have never stuck up for myself a couple of years ago. If that same guy would have done that to me earlier, I would have let him in on my corner. And maybe I should have anyway...nah.

No comments: