Sunday, October 28, 2007

Okay here I go with the blogging...

Look how our little man is growing strong. He's already 6 weeks old. He's almost a teenager....


We celebrated my father-in-laws birthday at Bj's. Home of the Pzookie! Mmmmm....




We went to disneyland a few weeks ago and as we were walking on over from California adventure to Disneyland and we were met with all sorts of characters. I was happy thinking Tyler would be stoked. I was wrong, he was scared of just about everyone but Max (goofy's kid). I'm thinking because he looks liie the rest of mickey's friends.



Who in the heck is this big scary black character...anyone? Is it Jungle book?



Safe!




He was even afraid of Winnie...what?



He clenched John's from this weird guy from Lilo and stitch.





One day Tyler and I were coloring and he picked up the white crayon and said, "mama, mama, mama (always says my name 3 times), crawn not working". I knew what he was saying. He was coloring with a white crayon ON white paper. No color, not working. I hear ya son. Who uses those white crayons anyway.



Tyler keeps me on my toes. What a toddler can do while you are not feeling well...goes outside, gets the hose and sprays everything down out back...then shows me while he runs on our white freshly clean floor. but does a good job cleaning himself...
and the floor...
then I give him cheetos!
We are also in the process of potty training...hows it looking boys? It's not Sports Illustrated it's a disneyland magazine, but it's "reading" material.








No comments: