Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas in the city...ring a ding...

I'm back...I have been busy, tired, lazy, I hate my camera, working, mom-ing, wife-ing, not cooking, some cleaning...but I haven't been blogging and that's for sure. I'm still frusturated with the link love on my behalf. I don't know how to display it. But thank God Burgundy has a blog like mine and J rocka can come to my rescue when he gets time from his hectic life to help a sista out.

Anyhoo, we all went to my mom's Christmas party at Teen Challenge on monday night and here are some pictures. She was all into it, because all of us were there. She was beaming with pride and joy. Like she should be, we all dressed up (except for John) and I think we all clean up pretty well don't ya think?? "Say cheese!"

3 comments:

Janie said...

aw that's cute your mom was so proud to have her fam there. :) Glad to see you're back!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture. How cute is Tyler; what a joy he is to me. I have the best family. I couldn't be more proud of each of you. How cool is that that you all are serving the One whose birthday we will celebrate in a few days. But, of course, everyday is a celebration when you wake up to a new and glorious day He has given us.

See you all soon.

Anonymous said...

The whole family looks so wonderfully happy. Enjoy the season....